Thanks for the answer. I overlooked the indication on the datasheet, that 10uA is the max value. I would appreciate any suggestion to what I've done wrong with my measurements.

Roman

Joe Polastre wrote:
The flash current consumption is <1uA in power down mode.  You can
lift the Vcc pin to the flash  and measure it yourself :)

-Joe