Hi all,

I'm interested in trying to make my own TelosB (or tmote) motes.  I'd like to
use all the same parts so that I can use the gerber files on tinyos.net; at the
moment I'm stuck on figuring out what supplier / manufacturer provided the 16
MHz crystal that feeds into the CC2420.  Could anyone (especially someone at
Crossbow/Moteiv) tell me where I could buy the specific part I see on my
Tmotes?  Also, would it be possible for anyone to post a more detailed BOM, if
one exists, so that someone trying to make their own motes has an easier time
of it?

Thanks a lot,
John M.