I am working on the tinyos 1.1.10 environment. I am working with the MICA2 motes having 2 different types of antennas. I want to calibrate the radios so that the one-hop distance is approximately the same between any two pair of motes. The CCConst1000.h in /tos/platform/mica folder provides a CCLK1_Param array in which the radio transmit power can be adjusted by setting value of PA_POW.

How can I set the sensitivity of the receiver? Which register should i modify to change the receive power?

I need this information rather urgently. Any help would be greatly appreciated

--
regards,
Aditya Bhave