Hi,

I am testing send/receive messages through UART0 in TMote Sky, following the
example in Moteiv website. The setup is following:

Connect UART0 and convert it to a serial port, which is connected to my PC
serial port COM13. If I never release the resource, the Pcomm Terminal
Emulator (P.S. Microsoft Hyperterminal does not work for some reason) can
correctly receive the data TMote sent out. But, if I release the resource
after TMote sends out certain number of data, the Pcomm Terminal will
receive many gabage characters, besides those characters I sent. Similarly,
I tried to do reverse direction: PC send data, while TMote receive. Also
many garbage data received by TMote.  (P.S. It happens even if I comments
the radio send part in TestUart0P)

Enclosed is the source code which is modified based on example TestUart0P.
How remove those garbage signals? Any advice is appreciated.