Thanks. But I installed rpm for tinyos-2.x and could not find the TOSSIM code. Any idea where I can find it? And any doc for the new TOSSIM?

Regards,
Haibin

On 6/15/06, Philip Levis <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
On Jun 14, 2006, at 2:41 AM, Liu Haibin wrote:

> Hi,
>
> According to tossim manual, tossim in tinyos-1.x only implemented
> mica platform. How about the tossim in tinyos-2.x? Any newer
> platforms are implemented in the simulator? I realized that there's
> no directory tos/platforms/pc in tinyos-2.x, then where can I find
> the tossim implementation in tinyos-2.x?

TOSSIM in 2.x is designed to be able to simulate multiple platforms.

Currently, it only supports the micaz platform. It simulates atm128
timers at the hardware level, and simulates the radio at a packet
level. It does not simulate the ADC. The goal is to be able to
simulate each chip, and then when you compile for a platform you
compile the simulation version of each of its chips.

Phil