I am trying to perform floating point operations on an iMote (yes, I know they are inefficient), but I get the following errors during linking:

Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol __mulsf3 (referred from main.exe.o).
Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol __addsf3 (referred from main.exe.o).
Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol __subsf3 (referred from main.exe.o).

I am using the following software versions:

TinyOS v1.1.7
NesC v1.1.2
Imote platform v1.1.7
Gnu gcc cross compiler v3.2
ADS tool chain v3.0

I went back to these versions of TinyOS and NesC because I was getting unexplained internal compiler errors with newer versions and I was told that this would help (and it did).

Any help in getting the floating point operations to work would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Obi