Hi all,

I am working with a complex application, where a mote ("my source" with a node_id=0x1) has to send a TOS_msg to another mote. There could be two ways to get that a message sended from one mote was listened by a specific mote and ignored by the others. Those 2 ways are:

1) I could implement in the command Receive.receive that all other motes ignore received messages from "my source" (with an "if" and the node_id of the message).

event TOS_MsgPtr Receive.receive(TOS_MsgPtr Msg){

>>>if (Msg->data[node_id]==0x1){return Msg;}

......}

or, 2) I could implement that the mote sends the message to an specific node_id. This should be done with msg_radio -> addr.

I want to implement the second way. I have tried it and my code is the next one:

task void send_msg(){

>>> msg_radio->addr= 0x1

...}

Any help is wellcome. Thanks a lot,

Andres

Acepta el reto MSN Premium: Envía hasta 500 megas diarios de fotos desde Hotmail. Descárgalo y pruébalo 2 meses gratis.