On Jun 28, 2006, at 2:08 PM, song guo wrote:

Hi Phil,
Thank you for your reply, I exactly used the bombilla-telosb.vmsf. The telos.vmsf file under directory of sensorboard told me there should exist such functions. Then I looked up the folder of sensors under the directory of sensorboards. I did find the opcodes for such functions like tlightt.nc,tlightt.ode,(no tlighttM.nc). One strange thing is that when I try some other sensing function , even the function temp() which is not specified by the telos.vmsf file can be recognized.For the Tmote sky the mate' seems only recognize the function of titemp().
It made me very confused.

Which application directory did you go into? Are you going into Bombilla/ or BombillaTelosB?

bombilla-telosb.vmsf creates apps/BombillaTelosB.

Phil