Hi all

I have been programming on telosb motes using cygwin on windows xp. I was able
to program on the motes, but all of a sudden I am not able to program into the
mote. I was using two telosb motes and both of them are giving this problem.
When I tried doing the Blink Application I get this

$ make telosb install
mkdir -p build/telosb
    compiling Blink to a telosb binary
    compiled Blink to build/telosb/main.exe
            4260 bytes in ROM
              45 bytes in RAM
msp430-objcopy --output-target=ihex build/telosb/main.exe
build/telosb/main.ihex

    writing TOS image
cp build/telosb/main.ihex build/telosb/main.ihex.out
    found mote on COM8 (using bsl,auto)
    installing telosb binary using bsl
msp430-bsl --telosb -c 7 -r -e -I -p build/telosb/main.ihex.out
MSP430 Bootstrap Loader Version: 1.39-telos-7
Mass Erase...

An error occoured:
Timeout
make: *** [program] Error 1

But it works fine for one other Telosb mote, I was not programming using this.
But since I got a problem with two motes, I used it to check the app works on
this mote. it did work fine. On executing Blink I get this

$ make telosb install
mkdir -p build/telosb
    compiling Blink to a telosb binary
    compiled Blink to build/telosb/main.exe
            4260 bytes in ROM
              45 bytes in RAM
msp430-objcopy --output-target=ihex build/telosb/main.exe
build/telosb/main.ihex

    writing TOS image
cp build/telosb/main.ihex build/telosb/main.ihex.out
    found mote on COM7 (using bsl,auto)
    installing telosb binary using bsl
msp430-bsl --telosb -c 6 -r -e -I -p build/telosb/main.ihex.out
MSP430 Bootstrap Loader Version: 1.39-telos-7
Mass Erase...
Transmit default password ...
Invoking BSL...
Transmit default password ...
Current bootstrap loader version: 1.61 (Device ID: f16c)
Changing baudrate to 38400 ...
Program ...
4292 bytes programmed.
Reset device ...
rm -f build/telosb/main.exe.out build/telosb/main.ihex.out

I am not sure if I was programming it correctly, One of them is running my app
that I compiled. I wondering if there is any way to reset the device. I
restarted my system, but didnt make a difference. Also tried on another
system, the two motes reported the same problem.Another USB port of the same
system makes no difference.

Regards

raghul