Hello all,

We have just bought some Tmote Sky motes and would like to implement Mate in them.
However, we have met some problems in applying broadcast function on Tmote Sky. In Mate,
it is said that the program implemented on one mote will automatically propagate to other
motes that are turned on. But we found it doesn't work for our Tmote Sky motes. I am
wondering if there is some tricky in it. We are even not able to make Tmote Sky motes
communicate with each other based on Mate (either using bcast function or send function).
Could you help me solve this problem? I will greatly appreciate your sincere help, thank
you.

Best.

Sincerely,
Song Guo