Hi all...

I have come with an idea of the origin of the faulty behaviour of my
experiment...

To simplify I will illustrate it with two dimmers: they are connected to
the wall sockets and to the motes, and the motes are connected per USB
to a HUB which is also connected to a wall socket and to the computer.

When I set one of the motes to a determined voltage, could be the a sort
of circuits closes and that's why both lights turn themselves on? the
circuit should be closed through the wall sockets and through the USB
hub.

If this is true, my only options to solve this problems would be:
a) To connect each of the dimmer to wall sockets which I know are 100%
isolated.

b) connect the motes which are connected to the dimmers to separate USB
hubs and hope that they are isolated from each other, or to avoid using
USB altogether...

Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks,

- Jose.