Hi Josh,

    I have a question for you. I am trying to turn the radio off and i do it by calling the HPL function. I tried it but it doesnt seem to be working. I am using tmote. Can you tell me how are you able to turn the radio off ?

Thanks,
Bhushan

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hey all,
I am trying to implement power management and need to shut off the radio.
Everything works fine and I take the first sensor reading, then shut the radio
off on sendDone event. On the next timer fire i start the radio again, however
no packets are being transmitted. Do i need to set a new timer?? what can I do??

THanks so much in advance!!

Josh