On Jul 18, 2006, at 6:05 AM, song guo wrote:

Hi All,
Currently, I have a problem of data processing in Mate'. As we know, we can use the VMBufferReader to read the data received by the mote 0, however, if I want to do some data processing in matlab, I need to write these data to some file, but I do not know how. Could some one give me some suggestions? Thank you very much!

Take a look at the VMBufferReader java application. It takes the VM buffers and prints them out to the command line; with a few simple modifications, you could make a version that writes the values out to a file. There are lots of Java tutorials on the web about this sort of thing; the existing code should show you how to get values out of a buffer; all you need to do is then write those values with a file- based java Writer for a file.

Phil