We achieve a total radiated output power of +3dBm with the antenna.
This data is from the indpendent RF lab that filed the FCC
certification report.

-Joe

On 7/20/06, Terence Joseph <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Joe,

The radiation patterns given in the data sheet appear to be taken from
http://www.chipcon.com/files/CC2420DBK_User_Manual_1_3.pdf.  However, in
this document they claim a gain of -5dBi for the antenna.  Can you explain
the discrepancy please?  Has it something to do with a difference in
impedance matching?

Best Regards,
Terence