Hi,

The ADC on the Tmote samples sequentially when setup for multiple channel acquisition.  If you are looking to sample exactly simultaneously, you are going to have a problem.  You would have to use a track-and-hold or an external ADC to do this.  However, you can have the ADC sample the two channels one right after the other at a pretty fast rate.  In fact, you can sequence as many as 16 channels (channel combinations) in any over you desire.  I would highly recommend looking at the MSP430x1xx Family User Guide, specifically the chapter on the ADC.  This explains the various sampling modes of the ADC and how to set up the registers.

Matt
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: -----

To: tinyos-help@Millennium.Berkeley.EDU
From: "Raj Kumar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: 07/20/2006 01:36PM
Subject: [Tinyos-help] Maesuring two analog signals at the same time on tmote

Hi All
I am using tmote motes. I am interested in measuring two analog signals of the dual axis accelerometer at the same time.May know how to do this
So far single axis data we have been able to measure accurately.Also are there independent ADCs in tmote or it is only single ADC which multiplexes all the channels in a sequence in round robin fashion
Regards
Raj