Hi,

     i have for my sensor network apps, 2 motes: mica2 and mica2dot. (i'am
using MIB510 station base). i've performed for both mote all hardware
verification up to Radio Verification step.
     i've installled tosbase apps on my mica2 and using the mica2dot
install with micahwverify as node. as result for this commande:

     make -f jmakefile
     [EMAIL PROTECTED]: mica2dot java hardware_check

     i've got this message:

     Hardware check started
     [EMAIL PROTECTED]:19200: resynchonising
     Node transmission failure

and this failure notice happened even when i configure radio frequency in
C:\Program Files\UCB\cygwin\opt\tinyos-1.x\tos\platform\mica2 at file named
CC1000Const.h

but i`ve done my research in deep and found that, serial to radio link is able but not radio to serial

     did anyboy still having idea to debug this. thx in advance

p.s: i've set my port to 57600 bits per second.