You might want to look at contrib/xbow and search for mda300.c, which
is part of xlisten, to see how the conversion is done.

- Dongyan

On 7/21/06, karthik Bollepalli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello,

 I have just started working on the MDA 300CA Data acquisition board. My
project aim is to connect a finger clip sensor and a pressure sensor to the
MDA 300 CA DAQ board and using the micaz send the information on a wireless
channel to the base station.
 I have just started and so i am nt averse with the complete functioning of
the system.My question is
 The analog o/p of the finger clip sensor wen connected to the ADC channels
of the(A0-A6) DAQ board will be converted to a digital signal.This when
transfered over the micaz must be decoded on a PC.How do we decode that and
wats the bit length of the digital output.
 Please guide me step wise, as i am new to this.

 Thanks,
 Karthik