Hi all,
  i'd like to visualize on my pc my network and if possible to show the
contents of the packets, in particular one internal parameter (the number of
decoded packets, field already inside the packet format).
But each node doesn't know about neighbors or the net in general, so routing
protocol are not used, they only broadcast the information.
I was thinking to use TOS_BASE application to receive packets from the net,
send them to my pc and if possible to visualize the number of decoded packets
stored in these packets.

But how can i visualize these informations on my pc (topology+number of decoded
pcks)?
Should i use oscilloscope tool or similar?and how?

Thanks very much,
Daniele