NetSync in Boomerang uses a trickle-like system too.  Trickle is
fairly easy to implement from the paper, the intricacies occur when
you try to bind it with a particular data pattern--ie bulk
dissemination, network synchronization, or commands.  Because of this,
you find all these different implementations of Trickle tuned to
different use cases.

-Joe

On 7/29/06, Philip Levis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Jul 28, 2006, at 2:52 PM, Pradip De wrote:

> Hi all,
>         It would be of real help if someone could tell me where I
> could get the source implementation of the Trickle code propagation
> protocol? Thanks,

Three implementations I know of in the TinyOS tree:

tinyos-1.x/tos/lib/VM/components/MVirus.nc
tinyos-1.x/tos/lib/Drip/DripStateM.nc
tinyos-2.x/tos/lib/net/TrickleTimerImplP.nc

Phil