Hi Onur,

It seems there are numerous gas or smoke sensors and alerting devices for general purposes (e.g. http://www.allproducts.com/search/products/pE01100802.shtml, http://www.globalsources.com/gsol/I/Gas-smoke-manufacturers/b/2000000003868/3000000157595/16676.htm). But I haven't found anything pluggable for existing motes. We can probably customize these available sensors and attach them to ADC converters after certain calibration. Any thoughts? There are a few medical sensors, such as codeblue at Yale and body sensors in Europe. Can you send me a link or document on Tyndall? Let's keep in touch.

Regards,
Andy

M. Onur ERGiN wrote:
Hi Andy,
Could you find some proper sensors ? I am also looking for several gas sensors, but it is difficult to find some. I heard about Tyndall institute, but haven't contacted them, yet. If you found some, will you please let me know?
Let's stay in touch and see what we can find, ok?

Best wishes,
Onur.

Andy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I am wondering whether there are gas and bio-sensors (compatible with
research platforms from xbow, moteiv etc.) available. It seems the
current popular sensors are light, temperature, humidity, vibration,
acoustic, accelerator, etc. The chemical and bio-sensors seems not
popular but they are also very useful. Any information, links, documents
are appreciated. Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Andy