Hi Ale,

On telosb there is the CC2420Control interface which you can use to switch on acknowledgments; this is not synonymous to reliable communication, but it gives you a primitive to implement such. I am told it depends on the version of your hardware whether it is on by default.

I do not know for sure, but I would assume the Micaz worked the same way.

Best regards,

Darren

Ale wrote:
Hi,

Micaz and telos have implemented reliable communication?

If yes, is there an (example) application that use the acknowledge, or
tutorial that explain how to use it? Otherwise, how could I allow reliable communication? I thought to use TDM so that only mote at once can transimit.

Thanks in advance