Hello,

I am trying to use Deluge. I would like to modify the packet payload size into 120 bytes (the existing packet payload size is 23 bytes) because I want to use Deluge over Zigbee(802.15.4), whose max packet size is 128 bytes. In order to do that, I just modified the following source codes: DelugeConsts.java and Deluge.h. The following is about my modification.

DELUGE_PKT_PAYLOAD_SIZE = 120;
DELUGE_PKTS_PER_PAGE = 48;

DELUGE_BYTES_PER_PAGE = 5760;
//(DELUGE_PKT_PAYLOAD_SIZE*DELUGE_PKTS_PER_PAGE)=5760

DELUGE_MAX_PAGES = 32;

DELUGE_MAX_IMAGE_SIZE = 184320;
//(DELUGE_MAX_PAGES*DELUGE_BYTES_PER_PAGE)=184320

After modifying and recompiling, I tried to inject a new code image using "--inject" option, but the code image was not normally written into the flash. I couldn't find what the reason is.

Please help me. I wonder how the existing source code of Deluge should be modified to support a larger packet payload size.

Thanks,
Sangwon Hyun.