I answered this just a couple a hours ago...

Put your JDK bin directory BEFORE windows/system32 in your PATH
environment variable, either/both in MyComputer-Properties and/or
your cygwin profile file. See "man bash" from the cygwin shell
for extreme documentation.

MS

Ian Welch wrote:
I'm having troubles running the Java tool Listen.
I have no problems running tos-install-jni
[EMAIL PROTECTED] /etc
$ tos-install-jni
Installing Java JNI code in /cygdrive/c/tinyos/jdk1.4.1_02/j2sdk1.4.1_02/jre/bin
done.

but when I run "which java" it gives me
[EMAIL PROTECTED] /etc
$ which java
/cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/system32/javathe path /cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/java

How do I change this path to be correct?
       Thanks