Using TinyOS2.x on the Mica2Dot platform
I run the following commands when installing the application on the Motes

make mica2dot install mib510 MIB510=/dev/ttys4

Compiles and installs with no error or warnings.
When I power up both motes I get no Blinking LED???

Neither mote has been modified and other programs not involving the radio seem to work fine. I'm guessing that I'm either missing something at compile time or there its a problem receiving packets. I've even tried putting in a Leds.led0Toggle() after a recieve event with no success.I think packets are being sent because AMSend.sendDone returns SUCCESS. It's to my understanding that this means that the packet was sent over the radio without and problems.

Thanks