TinyViz provides a GUI (Graphical User Interface) for visualizing the TOSSIM simulations. TinyViz has to work with TOSSIM. It is not a different simulator. The lesson 5 of the TinyOS tutorial (http://www.tinyos.net/tinyos-1.x/doc/tutorial/lesson5.html) explains you how to use TOSSIM and TinyViz.
BR,
Diego

De: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] En nombre de bhushan bhatt
Enviado el: jueves, 17 de agosto de 2006 3:10
Para: tinyos-help@Millennium.Berkeley.EDU
Asunto: [Tinyos-help] TinyViz or TOSSIM

Hello everyone,

    I am working on an application for wireless ad-hoc networking with Tmotes. I want to verify my application results with simulation results. I tried working with TOSSIM but for some reason i cannot get it working. I plan to work with TinyViz now. Can anyone tell me the difference ?? And is there any manual or tutorial on how to work with TinyViz ??

Thanks,
Bhushan