Vamsee,
you would be better off by simply using oscilloscope.class to create a log file.
you'd modify save_data() in GraphPanel.java to accommodate the format you want.
then maybe automate the process that is originally manual.

depending on how much you need to modify the code on the mote, you might have to use MIG to
regenerate the code that will parse your packets (see OscopeMsg.java).

all in all, my two-cent-contribution is take a look at the code in /tools/java/net/tinyos/oscope

regards,
Claro.