Hello all,

I'm trying to create a new platform that uses the MSP430 chip. I am using TinyOS 2 on Fedora Core 4. I am able to make the Blink application for telosb with no problem so I am confident that the installation is fine.

I have made the .target file in the 'support/make' directory and have made a directory in the 'platforms' directory. When I try to make the Blink application using my platform I get the following:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] Blink]$ make argos
mkdir -p build/argos
   compiling BlinkAppC to a argos binary
ncc -o build/argos/main.exe -Os -O -mdisable-hwmul -Wall -Wshadow -DDEF_TOS_AM_GROUP=0x7d -Wnesc-all -target=argos -fnesc-cfile=build/argos/app.c -board= BlinkAppC.nc -lm
Unknown target argos
Known targets for TinyOS directory /opt/tinyos-2.x/tos
and the specified include directories are:
 tinynode micaz eyesIFXv2 eyesIFXv1 null intelmote2 telosb mica2 mica2dot
make: *** [exe0] Error 2

I have this platform working on a TinyOS 1.1.15 installation but it looks like some details have been changed for TinyOS 2. Is there something I have missed? Any pointers will be greatly appreciated!

Best regards,

Greg Maki