Have you seen the installation guide:
http://www.dcg.ethz.ch/~rschuler/installation.htm

I followed this and had no problems.

antonio gonga wrote:

does any one knows how is the coorect form to setup TinyOS Eclipse Plugin?, I just tried lots of times and i'm getting the same error: "*cannot open TinyOS.prespective2*", and when I open the Wrapper Env, it Warns: Cannot Open Class:
please if any one knows feel free to answer back me.
thanks in advance

Simon Willis    BE(CompSys)(Hons)-BSc
PhD Candidate                           Tel: (07) 47814865
Electrical & Computer Engineering   Fax: (07) 47815177
James Cook University                   Mob: 0403653055
Townsville, QLD         4811            Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                        Web: http://eng.jcu.edu.au