Hi, I am having a hard time trying to run net.tinyos.tools.Deluge with TOSSIM.

first, I have compiled /java/net/tinyos/deluge$
after changing the Makefile as
====
DELUGE_PLATFORM=pc
# DELUGE_PLATFORM=telosb
INCLUDES= -I$(DELUGE_LIB) -I$(TOS)/lib/Flash -I$(TOS)/lib/Flash/STM25P
====
$ make

and in the directory of DelugeBasic, (apps/TestDeluge/DelugeBasic)
$ make pc

now I first run
$ export DBG=sim
$./build/pc/main.exe -l=1 2

and in another terminal,
$ export [EMAIL PROTECTED]
$ java net.tinyos.tools.Deluge --ping
Pinging node ...
Connected to Deluge node.
Getting data for image[0]

(hanging..)

at the delguebasic terminal,

it falls in an infinite loop

SIM: Handling incomming command type 4099 for mote 0
SIM: Enqueuing UART message for mote 0 (payladlen 37)
SIM: Reading command from client fd 7
SIM: Reading in GuiMsg header of size 14 with length 0
SIM: Command type 4099 mote 0 time 0x0 payloadlen 0
1: SIM: Reading in GuiMsg payload of size 37 with length 0
1: SIM: Read from command port, total: 37, need 0
1: SIM: Enqueuing command event 0xa0600f0

I've make clear and re-make all the java tool chain, and tried everything I
can, but I'm keep getting the same result.

Does anyone know any possible reason for this...?

related posting:
http://mail.millennium.berkeley.edu/pipermail/tinyos-help/2004-January/002847.html

Thank you very much..