On Aug 21, 2006, at 11:28 PM, Lajos Lange wrote:

Hello,

I have some problems with TinyOS 2. I installed TinyOS 2 on Linux kubuntu 2.6.15-26-386 distribution. When I make the tos-check-env everything looks fine exept some warnings with graphviz but I guess this is not the problem.

It's hard to tell what the problem is. How did you install TinyOS 2? What are your TOSDIR and MAKERULES variables set to? My guesses would be:

1) Something is wrong with your TOSDIR, so that it's getting confused between TinyOS 1.x and 2.x code.

2) It looks like the problems stem from uint8_t, but uint32_t works OK; maybe there is something wrong with inttypes.h? It might be that uint8_t is defined somewhere else on your distro?

The RPMs weren't build with ubuntu in mind, although I've been able to use them just fine: I assume you transformed them to deb packages?

Phil