I am working on Tmote, and I am using the Tinyos 1.11 installed by the wizard downed from tinyos.net .
I just relpaced the Demosensor component by component InternalVoltageC in Oscilloscope.nc, and changed some connection names in Oscilloscope.nc and OscilloscopeM.nc .(Those two components in OscilloscopeRF)

I used TOSbase  to receive the signal from the other node.
The value I got is between 3909~3919, but I think it's not right.

Anybody have done the similar work before?  What is the right reading voltage value of Tmote? If I am not correct, could you tell me how  to get the right value?

Thank you for your time!
Yang