I am an Udayana University student and try to finish my final project. I take topic of Smart Dust technology that uses TinyOS and TinyDB, but the platform will be mobile (in this case Windows Mobile/Pocket PC). I have translated and change some of source code of TinyDB from Java into C# (.NET Framework 2). But the problem is the TinyDB it self is not create by me (maybe you), now I have problem to write report about the TinyDB in QueryMsg and QueryResultMsg class (like describing variables idx, msgType, numFields, etc.) Because I found so little documentation, can you give me documentation of TinyDB QueryMsg and QueryResultMsg field description for my report?

Thank you so much if anyone mind to help me.

Sincerely,

Ariston Darmayuda.