As per the Tmote Sky datasheet, you need to calibrate the internal
temperature sensor.  A one-point calibration provides adequate
results, although I recommend a two-point calibration.  You will need
a known good reference and two different controlled temperature
environments--such as room temperature and a refrigerator.  Search
google for more info on calibration.

-Joe