Hello any Boomerang-Linux users,

I've just downloaded Boomerang 2.0.4 and got an error compiling an app:

/opt/moteiv/tinyos-1.x/tos/platform/msp430/HPLUSARTFeedback.nc: In function `VirtualizeAlarmC$0$signalAlarms': /opt/moteiv/tinyos-1.x/tos/platform/msp430/HPLUSARTFeedback.nc:46: internal error: Segmentation fault
Please submit a full bug report,
See <URL:http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.
make: *** [exe0] Error 1

This error occurs with "make tmote" and "make tmoteinvent", but not with "make telosb" or "make micaz". I reinstalled the entire toolchain, following the instructions on http://www.moteiv.com/community/Tmote_Linux_install (modulo some improvising of
the directions in $TOSROOT/tools/src/mspgcc/README.TOOLCHAIN), but the
problem persists.
(By the way, "make tmote" did work with the previous distro of Boomerang.)

Is there some message about this type of error already posted somewhere?

Ted