rather bizzare....I believe your error message indicates that
the javax.comm library, or more exactly a TOS specific version
thereof, is not accessible on your system. If it works it works,
but if there are more problems, search for javax.comm on this
list, or download the hijacked copy I keep on my site:
    http://www.etantdonnes.com/TMP/javacomm20-win32.zip

MS