-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of jose m
Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2006 1:22 PM
To: tinyos-help@Millennium.Berkeley.EDU
Subject: [Tinyos-help] Interrupts and async events question

Hello everybody,

In tinyos, usually, an interrupt signals an async event. When an interrupt
routine is executed, all the interrupts are masked and cannot interrupt the
current interrupt routine. If this interrupt routine jumps to a signalled
event, are the other interrupts disabled until this event (and every routine
called from this
event) finish it execution and return the control to the interrupt routine?

Thanks,

José

"Thought is only a flash in the middle of a long night, but the flash that means everything."

    - Poincaré