I've followed the same instructions in upgrade page, and after completed
successfully, I've tried tos-check-env which also passed without errors or
warnings.
Then I've followed the check for ncc version in lesson 1 of the new
tutorial and issue the same commands for updating the ncc path ..

Can you please suggest exactly what should I do? installing all from
scratch or make some modifications, which I pref ere ...

--
Firas Daghmash

Network Administrator/Instructor
Cisco Netowrking Academy
Queen Noor Civil Aviation Technical College
www.qnac.edu.jo

Tel. +962-6-4892484 Ext. 177
Mobile:+962-79-5977826
P.O.Box 341020