Dear all,
      the S-MAC folder on my tinyos 1.x provides the s-mac protocol only for
mica2, mica2dot, emstar and mica platform.
But i need it for the collision avoidance in my micaz motes.
I tried in many ways but i cannot modify those file in a simple way for my
micaz.
It seems the hardware is really different (CC2420).

My question is: is there a simple and understandble starting point to bring
this code to micaz?if yes, how?

Please, it is really important for my project. Instead of creating a new mac i
prefere, if possible, to modify an existing one.
Any suggestion or help is really important for me!
thanks very much,

cheers
Daniele