hello:

   when I install TinyOS tool chain in Cygwin, there is error occured.
   " package nesc-1.2.7b-1 is intended for a cygwin_nt-5.0 operating system "

   I searched with google, found that Windows 2000 is (internally) Windows NT
version 5,
   and Windows XP is (internally) Windows NT version 5.1.

   So whether it means that TinyOS tool chain can not be installed in Win XP?

   Any kind of help is appreciated.Thanks in advance.

                                                Thanks--
                                                Bin zhou