Hi all,

I am trying to send queries to a network of Mica2 motes, with TinyDB installed on them, from Matlab. I believe that I have imported all of the appropriate java objects (or packages) in my mfile, but I am unsure of how to parse a query to be sent to the network.

For instance, say I want to send out a message that says "SELECT light, FROM sensors, EPOCH DURATION 256". I know that this message needs to be parsed and put in the QueryMsg object, I just don't know the syntax of the command, or even which parser I should be using (the SensorQueryer.translateQuery object?).

In case I haven't made it obvious already I really don't know java at all, so this may be a very silly question. Any help that can be offered regarding the syntax for parsing an SQL string in Matlab would be greatly appreciated,

regards,
Robert

ps if it matters I am using matlab 7 (R14)