Hi Cepni,

at 30 ksps you should probably use DMA to interface to hte sensor.
For example of how to do this look at the drivers for Microphone*.nc
in /opt/moteiv/tos/sensorboards/invent/  (I assume you use Boomerang).
If you would like to look at an example of buffering a larger chunk
of data and disseminating it afterwards take a look at the Ditto
application in /opt/moteiv/apps/invent/Ditto/

Best regards,

Rob