I'm using Multihop of Tinyos-1.x and I have a problem.
Seems that motes don't forward incoming messages to
base station. I see that sender mote broadcast
messages to all motes it can "see" but who receive
that message don't do any reply. So if the sender mote
see the base station it receive message otherwise no.
Is this a problem of source code of component Multihop
in opt/moteiv/tos/lib/MultiHopLQI? Anybody have the
same problem? Anybody know if there's a new version
without bugs?
Thanks in advance.