From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Michael Collett
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2006 7:16 AM
To: TinyOS Help (E-mail)
Subject: [Tinyos-help] Getting at the Node ID

Hi,

If I want to use a node id within my onboard program, how do I get it? Is it assigned to a variable name which I can use, or is there some kind of get() function?

Cheers
Mike

Wireless Communications
Enabling Metrology Division
National Physical Laboratory
Hampton road
Teddington
United Kingdom
TW11 0LW
0208 943 6771
www.npl.co.uk

privileged material; it is for the intended addressee(s) only.
If you are not a named addressee, you must not use, retain or
disclose such information.

NPL Management Ltd cannot guarantee that the e-mail or any
attachments are free from viruses.

NPL Management Ltd. Registered in England and Wales. No: 2937881
Registered Office: Serco House, 16 Bartley Wood Business Park,
Hook, Hampshire, United Kingdom RG27 9UY