I'had the same problem..and now (today) it seems to work!
Try to verify that UartDetectC recognize that mote was connected via USB...
I found this problem.
Perhaps one other problem was to strictly verify that base station don't comunicate with the sender mote...in one test after two minutes I found that base and sender motes were talking, even if I thought no!!

Cristian

Joe Polastre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ha scritto:
Have you tried using Delta and Trawler?

Note that the mote connected to the PC must either be node id 0 or
must communicate with a program on the host that informs the mote that
it is the base station (such as Trawler)

-Joe