On Sep 25, 2006, at 1:10 AM, Pablo Gil MontaƱo wrote:

Hi.

When I try to compile a program with 'make pc' I get several errors, whereas if I type 'make tmote' the program compiles and runs OK. The errors I get are related to missing interfaces and components (e.g.: 'interface LocalTime not found'). I guess that it is because tmote associated Makefiles are configured to include all the necessary files but pc's aren't. Does anyone know how to get 'make pc' working when this happens?

There are several services and abstractions which exist on TinyOS platforms but not in simulation. You are undoubtedly encountering some of these.

Phil