Hi, Dr. Levis and all,

In your written TEP116 - Packet Protocols, section 3, there is a word "The Snoop interface does not assume always-on listening, for example, in the case of TDMA or RTS/CTS data link layer."  This means that, although Tinyos has only one message_t structure, it bore in mind the possible use of RTS/CTS.

My question is, how to use RTS/CTS in Tinyos (we can make changes to MAC if necessary, but hope the change is not too much)?
More specifically, as the 1st step, should we define two message headers, one for RTS and the other for CTS, and then 'union' them in message_t?

Thanks a lot for any help.
--
Regards,
Tie