I think I already said this a couple weeks ago...

In general .wav files _are_ uncompressed PCM, so most audio programs
can play them. I suspect you mean raw sample data with no convenient
headers.

I recently looked at Adobe Audition and
it has an input option for a .txt sample file for which you can set
sample rates and such when it reads. Some other sample editors may
have similar RAW input modes. Look around on download.com or whatever
shareware site you like and see if any freebie audio editors will do.

Also the javax.sound 'libs' have classes for creating standard format
files. I just re-doscovered some files that use them I hijacked from:
    http://jsresources.org/

MS

antonio gonga wrote:
Hello
I need your help, does anyone knows how can I convert PCM samples to any format that I can play?
please feel free to answer back to me

thanks in advance

*Gonga, Antonio Oliveira : STUDENT OF
*Electrical and Computer Engineering(LEEC)
*Mobile:+351 969154437
*Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
*HomePage: HTTP://mega.ist.utl.pt/~aogo