I've installed TinyOS 2 and passed tos-check-env without but when I try to
compile Blink application an error is reported:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] Blink]# make micaz sim
/opt/tinyos-2.x/support/make/Makerules:162: ***

Usage:  make <target> <extras>
        make <target> help

        Valid targets:
        Valid extras:

 Welcome to the TinyOS make system!

 You must specify one of the valid targets and possibly some combination of
 the extra options.  Many targets have custom extras and extended help, so be
 sure to try "make <target> help" to learn of all the available features.

 Global extras:

   docs    : compile additional nescdoc documentation
   tinysec : compile with TinySec secure communication

ERROR, "micaz sim tos-ident-flags tos_image" does not specify a valid
target.  Stop.

Any help please ...

--
Firas Daghmash