Hi,

I am trying to reduce the signal strength of telosb motes really low. As per my current knowledge this can be done by setting

CC2420_RFPOWER = 0x1 (its value should vary between 0x1 to 0x31)

Now even when i do it I dont see any reduction in signal strength and/or its still higher than my requirement. Is there any other value I should change inplace of this? Should I change channel. The default channel is right now 11.

Please tell me how to do it and wht kinda distance would it cover in case of no noise.

Please advice.

Regards,
Sumit