On Oct 3, 2006, at 5:23 PM, Tahir Azim wrote:

Hi,

I was trying to port the Beacon Vector Routing (BVR) code written for Tinyos 1.x to Tinyos 2.x. I was having trouble understanding how the QueueControl interface and its QueueSendM implementation from TinyOS 1.x can be ported to TinyOS 2.x, since I can't find any equivalent component or interface in TinyOS 2.x. Is such a component available in tinyos 2, and if not, is there an easy way to get this (or similar) functionality out of some other component?

I'd recommend looking at the components

PoolC
QueueC

You can find an example of their use in